When it comes to quartz countertop colors, there are so many to choose from. That’s why we’re sharing the five quartz countertop colors to consider this year—because they won’t just be trendy in 2023; they’ll stay relevant for a long time to come.
Quartz comes in all different shades, but for the sake of brevity we’ll focus on three neutral categories. The first one we’ll talk about is white quartz.
White quartz is the way to go if you’re trying to make a small space seem larger, or if you’re trying to brighten up a room. White never goes out of style, and it’s quite easy to match other design palettes to its shade. After all, white goes with anything and everything.
Here are some benefits of having a white quartz countertop:
- The color white represents happiness and purity, and with a countertop in this shade, you evoke such feelings in the room where it’s installed.
- White makes any space seem larger because of its ability to reflect light.
- White is versatile and goes with any color and style of decor. So even if you decide to change up your kitchen down the road, your white quartz countertops will still hold strong.
- Not many homes have white quartz countertops because people are scared the surfaces will get dirty or become easily damaged. (They won’t!) You would be a rare bird.
- White quartz can increase the resale value of your home, and you won’t have to replace them if you decide to sell.
- There are many options to consider when it comes to this shade, not just pure white.
Here are the first two colors, in the white family, that are on-trend for this year:
Now let’s move onto the gray family. Gray quartz brings about a natural feel in a room, though this shade is just as versatile as white. It can make a space feel somewhat industrial, which some homeowners enjoy—after all, this is one of the most popular colors of quartz.
Here are some benefits of gray quartz countertops:
- Gray brings about a relaxing feeling in a room.
- It allows you to combine the countertop with other neutral colors in the space.
- Gray countertops create the illusion of a bigger space, and if you pair them with darker features, you can create visual depth in your home.
Here’s the third color that’s on-trend for this year:
Dark-colored quartz slabs have been rising in popularity for the last few years. They provide plenty of camouflage for stains and blemishes, and they blend in with almost any style of kitchen. If you have young children, it might be a wise decision to invest in black quartz over white or gray. Just remember not to add too much black or the space might become overwhelmingly dark.
Here are some other benefits of installing black quartz:
- It creates a dramatic effect by contrasting with other colors and features.
- It works well with bright colors, adding elegance when the two are paired.
- There are a wide variety of black quartz countertops available.
The last two colors on trend for this year are the following:
Choosing Your Shade
Now, the choice is up to you—which of these five colors will be your choice of quartz countertop this year? Let us know what you’re thinking by getting in touch with Bellezza Artisan Stone Surfaces today.